This course will equip students with knowledge highly relevant to emerging technologies. This course aims to provide a comprehensive framework for understanding by integrating theoretical foundations with extensive practical work in the labs and hands-on experience.The course offers following areas of specialization
- Software Development
- Systems Administration
- Systems Security
1 Years (Two Semester)
- To pass any semester examination of the PGDCA degree, a candidate must obtain at least 40% marks in the university examination separately in each course of theory and practical.
- Class will be awarded based on Earned Grade Point, SGPA and CGPA as per rules of University
- Total marks of each theory course are 100 (university examination of 70 marks + internal examination of 30 marks).
- Marks of each unit in the course are equal (i.e. 14 Marks). Total marks of each course are 14x5=70 for university examination.
- Credit hours (lectures) for each unit in the course are equal (i.e. 12 hours). Total credit hours (lectures) of each course are 12x5=60.
- Total marks of each practical and project-viva course are 100. No internal examination of marks in practical and project-viva courses
Candidate seeking admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and Application must have a Bachelor degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent from any recognized university.