The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) is a bachelor's degree in business administration.
The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing specialization in a varied subjects like Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, etc. B.B.A. programs thus expose students to a variety of "core subjects" and generally allow students to specialize in a specific academic area.
The degree also develops the student's practical skill, managerial skill, communication skills, business decision-making skill and analytical skill. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case study, project, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.
Coverage of mathematics which is business related, social and corporate responsibility and development of global competitive skills is included.
3 Years (6 Semester)
- To pass any semester examination of the BBA degree, a candidate must obtain at least 40% marks in the university examination separately in each course of theory and practical.
- Class will be awarded based on Earned Grade Point, SGPA and CGPA as per rules of University
- Total marks of each theory course are 100 (university examination of 70 marks + internal examination of 30 marks).
- Marks of each unit in the course are equal (i.e. 14 Marks). Total marks of each course are 14x5=70 for university examination.
- Credit hours (lectures) for each unit in the course are equal (i.e. 12 hours). Total credit hours (lectures) of each course are 12x5=60.
- Total marks of each practical and project-viva course are 100. No internal examination of marks in practical and project-viva courses
Candidate seeking admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from Gujarat Higher Secondary Board or any other Board.