Bachelor of Computer Application(B.C.A.) is a three-year undergraduate degree course in India. Students all streams (science, commerce & arts) can pursue BCA.The course offers following areas of specialization:
- Software Development
- Application Development
Three Years (Six Semester)
The standard of passing the B.C.A. degree examination will be as under:
- To pass any semester examination of the BCA degree, a candidate must obtain at least 40% marks in the university examination separately in each course of theory and practical.
- Class will be awarded based on Earned Grade Point, SGPA and CGPA as per rules of University
- Total marks of each theory course are 100 (university examination of 70 marks + internal examination of 30 marks).
- Marks of each unit in the course are equal (i.e. 14 Marks). Total marks of each course are 14x5=70 for university examination.
- Credit hours (lectures) for each unit in the course are equal (i.e. 12 hours). Total credit hours (lectures) of each course are 12x5=60.
- Total marks of each practical and project-viva course are 100. No internal examination of marks in practical and project-viva courses
Candidate seeking admission to the Bachelor of Computer Application must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from Gujarat Higher Secondary Board or any other Board.